We have some very exciting news that we want to share. Over the last several months we have been working on improving our product, selecting the right partners and getting Hydros ready for production. As of last week we started the production of our beta test products! We’ll be opening our e-commerce website for the first 50 users (25 in the US and 25 outside of the US) who want to get their hands on Hydros first and test the product. We expect to ship these in April/May 2015.
Here are a few things that we have been working on:
– We’ve developed our connections to the weather sites to capture up to date information as well as the awesome script that will be creating the schedule for each zone.
– Our new moisture sensor has been rebuild from the ground up and the test results are very promising.
– Finally, we have started our development of the Android app 🙂
– The controller’s transformer and batteries for the sensor are already in our hands!
– One of the other projects we’ve been working on is a complete rebuild of the server that will now be able to handle multiple connections from multiple users in a more efficient way
– We’ve also been working on improving the app to handle connections in a more secure and dynamic way.
We’re really excited about this next phase and are ready to get Hydros in your hands!
PS: We are attaching a few renders of the parts requested to our providers (Thanks Design Right Engineering for the great job!)
The Simple Elements Team